Chef Patrick Ho from Fortuna Hotel Hanoi shares his signature dish, seaweed pasta with scallops. What makes this dish so different is that it uses seaweed sauce instead of simply adding seaweed flakes or noodles. More and more chefs have been creating seaweed butter and sauces. The best part is, these kinds of butter and sauces are incredibly easy to make and a great way to get seaweed into your diet to reap all those health benefits.
To make seaweed sauce:
- Put the seaweed into the pot at a medium heat
- When the seaweed is becoming soggy, reduce to lower heat and add water until it boils.
- Add a little salt to taste.
To make the seaweed dish:
- Cook the pasta for 3-4 minutes in boiling water.
- Cut white radish and Seaweed Nori into small pieces.
- Fry the scallops in the oil until they are just golden brown.
- Sauté the pasta and scallops and then add the seaweed sauce.
Read full article here from vietnam news